How does pay later in 3 and pay in 30 days work with Klarna?
Last updated 15/01/2020 5.04 PM
Pay Later in 3 with Klarna makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 3 interest- free, equal monthly installments.
Pay in 30 days allows you to place your order and then pay 30 days later for your purchase.
- What are the basics?
- How do I pay using Klarna?
- When will I receive my payment schedule?
- I'm having trouble paying with Klarna.
What are the basics?
Pay Later in 3 with Klarna is available
- If you are aged 18 and over.
- Has a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
How do I pay using Pay Later in 3 and pay in 30 days with Klarna?
To pay using Klarna, your order must be between £25-£800.
When you get to the checkout, click ‘Klarna’ under payment type and then ‘Complete Purchase'.
When will I receive my payment schedule?
Pay in 3 - You’ll be asked to pay the first of the 3 equal installments once your order has been confirmed at checkout. Installments 2 and 3 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
Pay in 30 days - Choose pay in 30 at checkout, log into your Klarna account to create a new account, if you are approved you will be redirected to our website to complete your order.
You'll receive a reminder from Klarna 2 days before each installment is collected. If you miss one of your scheduled installments and Klarna is unable to automatically withdraw the money from your account, you may be charged a late fee. To find out more, click here.
I'm having trouble paying with Klarna.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another payment type or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit card is registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later in 3 with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
For more information about Pay Later in 3 and pay in 30 days with Klarna, including information about late fees, click here.
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. BeautyBoo Training Academy has no control over these sites and is not responsible for their content or availability.