Acrylic Nails Training Course (2 days for beginners)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £49.16 with what's this?
On enrollment, you will be contacted by one of our educators to arrange your training date.
Become a nail technician with our acrylic nail course and learn how to be a professional within the industry.
We will provide you with practical and theoretical knowledge which will ensure you have the very best qualification to start your own business or gain employment in a salon.
Acrylic nails are the quickest way to start earning money, due to the popularity of the service. It is great to have as your only service or to combine with other nail treatments.
This course is accredited by the Beauty Industry approval and the IPHM and you will gain a fully accredited and insurable certificate on successful completion of your course.
Course Level: 2
Assessment Method: Case studies and Assessments
Time: 10:00 – 3:00pm
Online theory to be completed before your training date
What Will I Learn?
- Unit 1 – Hygiene, Security, and Professional standards
- Unit 2 – Health and Safety
- Unit 3 – Anatomy and Physiology
- Unit 4 – Nail and skin contraindications
- Unit 5 – Tip Application
- Unit 6 – Preparation and Products
- Unit 7 – Acrylic Application
- Unit 8 – Maintenance, Infill, Re-Balance, and Removals
- Unit 9 – Aftercare
- Unit 10 – Case Studies
- Bonus material – how to apply forms to the natural nail.
As this course is for beginners, you will also learn and receive your manicure certification.
What to expect?
- Access to your online portal within 48 hours.
- Complete your theory before attending your course.
- Overview of your theory.
- Practical training on the day with one case study completed.
- Complete further case studies at home in your own time.
- Your online case studies are then marked.
- On successful completion receive your certificate via your online portal.
- Buy your insurance and you are ready to work within the industry.