Level 2 Hairdressing Diploma Online Course
Open the opportunities to work in a salon or for yourself as your own boss with our Level 2 Hairdressing Diploma Online Course. Learn in your own time with ongoing support from our educators and start earning as soon as you qualify.
This course is fully accredited by IPHM and the BIA.
Course Level: 2
Assessment Method: Case studies, Exams, and Assessments
What Will I Learn?
- Unit 1 – Health and safety
- Unit 2 – Anatomy and Physiology
- Unit 3 – Salon reception duties
- Unit 4 – Promote services and products
- Unit 5 – Equipment, tools, and styling products
- Unit 6 – Client consultation and contra-indications
- Unit 7 -Shampooing and conditioning
- Unit 8 – Cut ladies hair
- Unit 9 – Colour and lighten hair
- Unit 10 – Perm and neutralise hair
- Unit 11 – Blow-dry, set, and dress hair
- Unit 12 – Plaits, twists, and styling hair
Learn in your own time and at your own pace with an educator on hand if you need further assistance with your studies.