Level 2 Hairdressing Editable Manual
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £11.33 with what's this?
The Level 2 Hairdressing Editable Manual can be used as a training resource when teaching Lash and Brow Shape and Tint treatments. This manual is fully editable, and you can brand it with your own logo, colours, and add or remove information.
Level 2 Hairdressing Editable Manual Includes:
– Unit 1 – Health and safety
– Unit 2 – Anatomy and Physiology
– Unit 3 – Salon reception duties
– Unit 4 – Promote services and products
– Unit 5 – Equipment, tools, and styling products
– Unit 6 – Client consultation and contra-indications
– Unit 7 -Shampooing and conditioning
– Unit 8 – Cut ladies hair
– Unit 9 – Colour and lighten hair
– Unit 10 – Perm and neutralise hair
– Unit 11 – Blow-dry, set, and dress hair
– Unit 12 – Plaits, twists, and styling hair
– Extra material
– Feedback form
Format: Microsoft word
Training manuals which have already been approved by three main accreditation companies, are now readily available for you to use within your hair, nails, and beauty training school.
On purchase, you will receive the editable download link for you to download, save, and edit to your branding before submitting for accreditation. Your download will also be available within your account under downloads.
Files are for use within your training academy, either as an in-house teaching aid, an online resource or as a manual for students to take away after their course.
All files are a non-commercial use and must not be resold or shared with third-party companies as this will be in breach of copyright.
Anyone wishing to resell our editable manuals will be able to join our affiliate program.
You will need to have your courses accredited to be able to teach within the industry, if you need more help with setting up your accreditation academy then we can help you, for more information take a look at our all-inclusive educator’s package.